Thursday, September 13, 2007

random thoughts

Mutual respect is not merely passed down from generation to generation, but more importantly it is taught, first willingly, then inherently. It is first received with wanting and then with knowing. D


Don’t run with ideas, you might poke someone’s eye out. D


Positive thinking without any skill isn’t worth the thought. D


Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the one who makes me who I am. D


Take the risks you cannot afford to take. Batterson


Prosperity is more difficult to take than troublesome times. Batterson


We have a tendency to believe that God is only as big as our largest problem. Based on that theory, we can choose to walk away from God and He is powerless to do anything about it because He is not that big. D


I came into this world with nothing and I still have most of it left. Anon


No brain, no headache. D


Pain is temporary, eventually we all die. D


My life is not mine, and yet it is mine to live for Him. D


A lie told often enough becomes the truth. Lenin


A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be. Coats


I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details. Einstein


…now I have insight…and foresight. I use to lack both until hindsight kicked in and kicked me, right where it hurt. D


Life is…what you allow other people to help you make it. D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My life is not mine, and yet it is mine to live for Him. D

i like this too

...i am nothing and yet i have everything...